Softick Audio Gateway is the first audio streaming solution for Palm OS handhelds which allows to connect Palm OS handheld to Bluetooth stereo headphones and listen to digital audio played by any Palm OS applications including multimedia players, audio book readers and games.
Softick Audio Gateway can operate with any Bluetooth audio device which supports Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) designed to transfer a high-quality stereo audio stream wirelessly.
Softick Audio Gateway also supports Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) which allows you to
control Palm OS media players like Pocket Tunes, RealOne Player, Audible Player, TCPMP using headset buttons.
Softick Audio Gateway captures digital audio from Palm OS audio subsystem and redirects it to the Bluetooth A2DP device: Stereo headphones or stereo headsets, Desktop PC with A2DP drivers installed or A2DP Speakers.
* Advanced Audio Distribution Profile support (A2DP)
* Audio/Video Remote control Profile support (AVRCP)
* High quality stereo streaming, up to 304Kbps audio bitrate
* Wide-range players and audio software compatibility
* Easy setup and usage
* Support for Mono and Stereo sound stream
* Built-in audio post filter to improve low bitrate audio quality
Palm Tungsten T3, Palm TX, Palm Tungsten T5, Palm Zire 72, Palm Treo 700P, Palm Treo 650, Palm Tungsten E2, Palm LifeDrive,
Tapwave Zodiac, Tapwave Zodiac 2.
Read The publisher description in: French